Gemstone trees showcase the beauty of nature with spectacular crystals that absorb and reflect light. There’s no better way to add sparkle to any room, and many owners believe that these works of art generate positive energy, too. The meaning of gemstone trees depends on the buyer, but you don’t need a reason to be drawn to their brilliance.
Feng Shui Cures
Brazil Gems’ gemstone trees are inspired by bonsai trees. Cultivating the trees is an ancient art form in Japan, embodying the idea of “wabi-sabi,” which celebrates imperfect beauty. The gemstone versions are a colorful homage to this tradition that eliminates the need to tend to them. They’re all radiance with no maintenance.
There’s an ancient tale that explains the origin of crystal trees. A heavenly fairy fell in love with a village commoner who had no money. The fairy conjured a magic tree. When shaken, coins fell from it—enough for the couple to live on, as well as others in the community.
Today, gemstone trees also are favorite “cures” for homes that use feng shui to bring harmony to their surroundings. In addition to practices like rearranging furniture, feng shui can be optimized by adding crystals with specific associations to different areas in your home. For instance,
- Placing an amethyst gemstone tree in the center of your home or office is said to attract wealth and career success.
- A rose quartz gemstone tree placed in the southwest feng shui area can bring positive energy to a love relationship.
- A multi-colored gem tree is an excellent addition to the “children and creativity” area of the home.
Unique Décor Accents
Even if you’re not interested in the spiritual meanings of crystals, owning a gemstone tree is an exceptional element for interior design. Having a Brazil Gems original in your home says things about you, such as:
- You admire gems beyond their uses in jewelry.
- You appreciate colors in their natural forms.
- You like to reflect the light in novel ways.
- You have an eye for focal points and conversation pieces.
Examples of Artisanal Crafts
At Brazil Gems, these exquisite creations are handmade by artisans in Brazil. Their bases are formed of amethysts clusters that are known as “healing” gems. The “leaves” of each tree are made from a variety of stones, including:
- Clear quartz
- Green quartz
- Pink agate
- Rose quartz
- Tiger's eye
Brazil Gems offers mixed-gem versions, too. Whatever the meaning of gemstone trees is for you, you’ll find a selection of one-of-a-kind masterpieces in different sizes on our website. Browse these pages or contact us if you’d like more information.