Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping Policy and what services do you use?
We offer Free Shipping on all products within the Continental U.S.
We use UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and USPS First class mail depending on size and weight of the product and where it's shipping to. You can upgrade your shipping option during checkout at your own expense.
Heavier items 60 lbs and over require a 2-day handling period as they ship via freight on a pallet. Our goal is to take extra steps to make sure your gemstone arrives safely after they have gone through millions of years working on their beauty.
Where are Brazil Gems products shipped from?
All Brazil Gems products are stored and shipped from Southern California. Large wholesale orders may be shipped directly from Brazil to the final destination, per delivery conditions negotiated in our arrangement with you.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we can quote shipping to any countries covered by UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you are interested in and where you are located and we will email back with a quote.
What is the cutoff time to ship orders the same day?
For orders placed by 12:00 PM Pacific Time we do our best to ship the same day during weekdays, and if not, they will ship the next business day. If you require your product urgently, feel free to contact us via Chat/Email/Phone to make a special request that it gets out ASAP. You may also want to upgrade your shipping during checkout. Larger items shipped on pallets require 1-2 days of handling time before being picked up by the carrier.
Why were the products (smaller trees, agate coasters) I received from Brazil Gems different than the images on your website?
Due to the unique nature of our products, a few products' images provided in our website are only a representation of what your product will look like. This is the case for our 5"-17" sized gemstone trees as well as our agate coasters and small agate pieces for crafts. The vast majority of our items have been individually photographed and videoed and appear in their own unique listings with multiple photos and a video and are the exact item you will receive. Every piece is a gem here at Brazil Gems and every piece will be unique.
What does it take to become a Wholesale partner of Brazil Gems?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com or via phone 951-215-6455 to get the conversation started. We can work with small quantities and also source large orders for you and direct ship from Brazil.
What is your return policy?
Our Return policy is 14-days from purchase and will generate a store credit for the same amount less our shipping cost to you. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please provide the order number and name on the order
Please do not send your purchase back without contacting Brazil Gems first.
You can read our Refund policy here: https://brazilgems.com/policies/refund-policy
What should I do if I receive an item damaged during shipping?
If you received an item damaged during shipping please take these steps:
1. Take as many pictures and videos of the damaged item from different angles.
2. Take pictures of the label and box certificate (the stamp with box size and weight capacity).
2. Keep all packing materials and also take pictures of it.
3. Report the damage within 5 days to Brazil Gems at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Hold the item and packing material until you receive further instructions from Brazil Gems or from the Insurance company.
All our products ship fully insured and Brazil Gems will open the claim on your behalf. Please hold on to the damaged item and wait for instructions on whether you will get a full refund or replacement item.
I noticed some items descriptions mention pallet service, how does that work?
We ship large and heavy items securely packed on a wooden pallet via a freight company such as UPS Freight or similar companies.
You will need to provide your phone number during checkout as the freight company will call to schedule the delivery of the pallet to your address.
Please follow these steps to receive your pallet:
1. Please video and photograph the pallet when receiving it from the Freight company, PRIOR to signing their delivery receipt.
2. If you do notice anything like a crack, puncture or damage in the pallet/box itself, please document it with pictures and videos and handwrite that on the delivery receipt.
4. If it seems like the pallet may have been on its side at one point, or removed from its actual wood pallet, or really anything suspicious, please photograph/video that and handwrite that suspicion on their delivery receipt.
5. Be sure to keep a copy of that delivery receipt that shows your notations and even photograph the receipt as well.
6. We recommend continuing to video and photograph the opening process after the delivery driver left, just in case anything might have arrived broken but you weren't able to see that at the time of delivery.
7. If anything is wrong, immediately let us know. We have 5 days to report any damage to the freight company. If everything is great, we'd love to hear that too (our preferred message to get).
Do you sell the metal bases only?
No. All our bases are custom made to specific products in Brazil.
Are your products real?
Yes! All of our products are natural gemstone sold as is and as you see it in the images and videos. They may contain natural imperfections, broken edges and repairs from the extraction process. The bottoms and backsides of cathedrals have been molded and painted to allow for them to stand on their own. Only a few gemstones are dyed and they are noted in their descriptions, such as Pink Agate, some Blue Agate, Purple Agate and Orange Agate.
Where are you located and can I visit?
Our warehouse is located at 26398 Deere Ct, Suite 104, Murrieta, CA 92562 and you can visit us by appointment only. Masks are required during the visit and children under 10 years old are not allowed inside the warehouse.